Friday, May 6, 2011

Getting It Done

I think...Finally. I got all the vegetables fertilized this morning. All except the okra since it has just come up and there is a lot of rabbit manure in that bed. I missed the zucchini also but will get them fertilized in the morning while I work in the flowerbeds again.

The garden is looking good. I pulled weeds while I fertilized this morning.

I'm ready for some blooms to start appearing on the squash, tomatoes and greenbeans. A few on the peppers would be nice too.

It's been a little busy around here for the last few days. I am thinking it will get more busy in the coming weeks. At least I'm hoping that's so.

In the morning I plan to get the bed for the hostas tilled and move the hostas into it. I think that getting all this done will make a wonderful Mother's Day present. :) See I'm not expensive but I do require some "Elbow Grease". LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment