Monday, April 18, 2011

Something New Every Day


Every morning when I look out the front or back door there's something new blooming. This year there's a bloom that I've never had before.


Several years ago...about seven years, I think....William's friend, Robert brought me a peony to put in the front flower bed. Each year it would come back up but nary a bloom. This morning I looked out the window and there it was in all it's beauty!!!!!


Gardening of any kind, vegetable or flower, takes patience. Several times I've come close to digging this plant up and composting it. I'm sure glad I didn't.




2 comments:

  1. That peony is beautiful. It looks as if you have another bloom coming on soon. Glad you didn't compost it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. The flowers have been more beautiful this year than in several years past.

    I'm glad I didn't compost it also. :)

    ReplyDelete