Saturday, January 15, 2011

Where Am I?

The deep south has become the Artic! Snow has fallen twice already this winter when we usually go several winters without any sign of snow. The temperatures have dropped into the teens with windchill factors in single digit numbers. So I'm asking where am I?

I ask this because Chicago, Illinois has temps warmer than East Central Mississippi. Therefore I scratched my head and wonder "Should I move to Chicago or move further south? Much further south?"

After a good deal of head scratching I've decided to hang around this area for spring is just around the corner and further south is hotter than here in East Central Mississippi and Chicago is hot in the summer time too.

I'm trying to look on the bright side while hoping this cold weather kills the ticks and chiggers (better known in Mississippi as Red Bugs) and there'll be less scratching of the whole body this spring and summer.

No where is perfect, although beside the atipical weather we're having at this time, East Central Mississippis is pretty dern near it. Just sayin',

No comments:

Post a Comment