Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gray and Dreary Day!!!!!!!

We've had rain since last Sunday. Today is another gray, dreary day here in East Central Mississippi. That, my friends, is a good thing.

Some people get depressed when the sky is cloudy and gray. Not me! I love cloudy, rainy days. I can watch all the food networks while I knit and not feel a bit of guilt.

I've made eight toboggans and three ear warmers. I'm working on another ear warmer and then will start another toboggan as soon as I finish it up.

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop" doesn't apply here! My hands are most always busy. No time for idleness in this house. :)

The holidays are coming up. We are planning for a houseful on Thanksgiving day. Three of our children are supposed to be here along with the grandchildren, my mom, my stepfather and one of my sisters.

There'll be plenty of food, chatter and laughter. I have so much to be thankful for that there's no beginning and no ending to my blessings.

I wish everyone a blessed Thanksgiving holiday and Christmas season. Happy Thanksgiving, y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful! I like cloudy, gray days, as well. Actually, I like most weather except hot summer days. :)

    ReplyDelete