Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Sunny Saturday

We've had a beautiful, sunny Saturday. It was hard to stay inside on a day so beautiful but William burned a pile of brush this morning. That kept me inside because of the smoke. Drat it!

Maybe tomorrow afternoon I can weed the Swiss Chard and plant the squash....both the yellow squash and zucchini. I may get the cucumbers planted too.

Our nights are going to be cool for a few days. The temperatures are predicted to be in the forties but the daytime temps are supposed to be in the mid-seventies. I think the soil will be warm enough to do some planting. I'm going to try it anyway and if I have to I'll plant over. :)

It's been a quiet day here today. Nothing much happening. When those seeds start popping out of the ground then there'll be excitement around here. Or the eggs starting pipping!!! There'll be excitement everywhere. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment